Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
blondie1 blondie1 is offline

Default Removing A Vertical Page Break That Won't Go!

Hi. If anyone at all can help me out, that would be great. I am
trying to print something that can fit onto one page vertically, but
there is a vertical page break which will not remove itself no matter
how I try to do it. I've already done the obvious by using the Office
Assistant and following the instructions, which are to click in the
right of the cell column with the page break there, go to "insert" and
click on "remove page break", but it won't remove! When I click on
print preview, there is LOTS of space for that column to fit, I've
adjusted my margins to the max & now I'm lost. I don't know what
gives. Hoping somebody can help me resolve this. I'd be happy to
send the file to whomever is the expert on this. Thanks a bunch in
advance!

--
blondie1
blondie1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37166