Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How do I set an EXCEL worksheet to print one row of data per page

I'd use a macro to insert the page breaks.

Option Explicit
Sub testme()
Dim iRow As Long
With Worksheets("sheet1")
.ResetAllPageBreaks
For iRow = 2 To .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
.HPageBreaks.Add Befo=.Cells(iRow, "A")
Next iRow
End With
End Sub

Then you could set up the page layout to have row 1 to repeat at top (if
required). And print.

Carol wrote:

Hi. I have entered the wonderful world of barcoding.

I want to create and print my barcodes in Excel. So far, I've been able to
do the create part with no problem.

Now, I need advice on how to set up my spreadsheet to AUTOMATICALLY print
one row of data per page. My spreadsheet has three columns of data:
Student ID number, Student ID number in BARCODE format, and Student Name.
So, each printed page will contain one student's data.

My worksheet will contain data for MANY students, so manually entering page
breaks is not an option.

Any help would be appreciated.

--

Dave Peterson