Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Troubled User

Default Vlookup and "-" negative numbers are giving me a #N/A

That probably means that it can't find it in the list. If the last portion
of the Lookup function is selected as "true" the list needs to be in
ascending order. If the number you are looking up is not greater than the
first number in the list, it will return #N/A. Give me a little more info on
the problem and I will try to help you through it!

WB

"DMB" wrote:

How do I deal with the negative numbers? If possible I would rather not
complicate my formula with an If statement.

Thanks again and again and again and again and again