Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RobN[_2_] RobN[_2_] is offline

Default Design Mode Greyed Out

Yeah....that's how it's supposed to work!! But Vs2007 is rather sluggish
and slow to react, in fact it may need a nudge like I explained in my
earlier reply.

Rob

"OssieMac" wrote in message
Design mode is greyed out when you do not have anything on the worksheet
for
which you can use design mode.

Create a control button or combobox or something and it will come to life.
In fact, it turns on by default when you create the object so you can
continue with the design and you have to turn it off before you can use
the
object.

Regards,

OssieMac

"ybkusz" wrote:

I can not for the life of me figure out why this button is greyed out.
I've
looked all over the web and I'm sure it's a simple solution. If anyone
has
any advice why my design mode button is greyed out let me know. Thanks