Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DaddyRay DaddyRay is offline

Default Return to next row in first column when entering data in Excel

I am creating a list that that uses more columns than can be covered on the
screen. The problem is when the data is entered in the cell in the last
column, I need to return to the next row in the first column. Yet this cell
and row is not visible to click onto. Is there a command like in Acess that
will take me to the end of my list, ready to start another row of data. if
not, are there any suggestions to accomplish this?