bala_vb bala_vb is offline
Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emece View Post
I have Excel 2007 in English, but I sometimes receive data that comes from
another applicationes, so dates are stored as text because they come in
following format: dd/mm/yyyy. And I have the format mm/dd/yyyy.

So, in the same column, I have dates stored as dates, and dates stored as
text. Which is the easiest way to convert them all to date format?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Emece.-
I would recommed to get the data which fetches from other application to seperate column and format to mm/dd/yyyy format, then combine. I think now you will have all the dates in same format

all the best
Thanks
Bala