Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Unger Dave Unger is offline

Default Userform problem with "Run Time Error 75"

Hi Robert,

Thanks for this. I set up your scenario and sure enough, I get that
error message too.

Additionally, if I close this workbook before I get the message, then
open another application in the same instance of Excel, the new
application will also generate the error message. I haven't been able
to track anything down yet, sometimes I'll get the message after a
couple of minutes, other times it'll be Ok for 15 - 20 minutes.

I'll let you know if anything else develops.

regards,

Dave

PS - I am surprised that no one else has reported having this problem.