Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] cms2222@gmail.com is offline

Default Arabic Numbers

On Monday, 9 February 2009 17:15:39 UTC+4, Mohamed Attia wrote:
Dear All,I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007 from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.Thanks,Mohamed Attia

select cell which we want to type arabic newmarals. click right button , select format cell,select alignment, on last of the column we can see 'text direction, . make it 'righ to left'
ok?