Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve Dunn Steve Dunn is offline

Default Allow multiple rows of worksheet tabs for complex spreadsheets

Have you tried right-clicking on the group of arrows to the left of the
tabs?

"Anton" wrote in message

"Jason" wrote:

"Peter Gross" wrote:

In complex Excel spreadsheets, the current single line for worksheet
tabs is
restrictive.

I have a worksheet with over 60 tabs. A summary worksheet pulls data from
all of the other worksheets. I solved my navigation problem by putting a
hyperlink for each of the other tabs on the summary page. On all the
other
worksheet , there is a hyperlink back to the summary worksheet.

This do the trick when navigating data sheets, how ever when working this
summary work sheet and writing formulas containting cells from multiple
worksheets there is just no easy way to use that method for entering 'name
of
tab 87'!C2 for instance.

I'd still love to be able to use multiple rows of work sheet tabs or to
shrink the font and/ or turn the tab names 90 degrees for easy access when
working formulas.