Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default How do you calculate the number of weeks on a month

And why as I said earlier is that the case, what are the criteria?

--
---
HTH

Bob

UK Cambridge XL Users Conference 29-30 Nov
http://www.exceluserconference.com/UKEUC.html

"Sunnyskies" wrote in message
November would have 5, December would be 6, January 5

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

What is the criteria for a week? Does November have 4 or 5, and how do
you
determine?

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Sunnyskies" wrote in message
Morning from beautiful RSA,

Looking for an excel formula to calculate the number of weeks in a
month,
using a date inputted in cell F2 - usually the 1st of the month.

Thanks in advance.