Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BJMadala BJMadala is offline

Default How can you anchor pictures to excel cells?

I still can't get it to work. The picture stay in the cell, but when I filter
it gets all jumbled. Am I missing something?

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

The picture must be entirely within the cell (or row) otherwise there is
nothing that can be done. Assuming that this is feasable then all you need to
do is to right click the picture - select format - select move and size
with cell... that should do it...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Laura" wrote:

I am attempting to paste pictures into individual excel cells and cannot
figure out how to anchor a picture to a cell, so that if I sort, the pictures
travel with the appropriate rows.
Thanks, Laura