Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default changing gap width between specific columns

I'm afraid I don't understand the problem. Are Series 1 and 2 stacked? If
so, how can they be in contact, other than to top of one touching the base
of the other?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Noa" wrote in message
Thanks Jon.
I am using stacked Column chart, and not a Clustered Column chart. I need
Series 1 and Series 2 to be in contact.

Thanks again
Noa

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Do you have just one set of data? Set up the data like this:

[blank] Series 1 Series 2
Label 1 Data Data
Label 2 Data Data
Label 3 Data Data

Make a clustered column chart with series in columns. The series 1 and
series 2 columns above each label will be in contact, with a gap between
the
data for label 1 and label 2, and between label 2 and label 3.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Noa" wrote in message
I have 2 data sets for each year, and would like each two to be
presented
without any spacing for each year. The spacing should remain between
each
year. Right now I have the same gap between all columns.
Changing the gap width or overlap using the Format data series does not
do
the job.

Thanks
Noa