Gord Dibben

This will work only if your formulas do not reference other sheets in the
original workbook.

Gord

On Wed, 18 May 2005 15:11:32 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:

Griffo

Right-click on the sheet tab and "move or copy".

Checkmark "create a copy" and pick your other workbook from the "to book"
list.

No links created and formatting is intact.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 18 May 2005 00:18:04 -0700, GRIFFO
wrote:

How do you copy a workSHEET from one workBOOK to another workBOOK, without
the absolute references to the original workBOOK being contained in the
formulas, AND keep the original formatting of the workSHEET.

That is, it seems to insert [original_workbookname] in front of my formuals,
and thus is creating a link between the two workBOOKs. I dont want a link, I
just want to copy the formulas as they are, and the formatting from one
workBOOK to another workBOOK.

Your assistance is appreciated.
Griffo