Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Rogers[_2_] Mike Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default What is this little yellow box with a scroll icon inside?

If this is the only object on your entire worksheet, gotoeditgo
tospecialselect objects & ok out. All objects will be selected, just hit
"delete" and they should be gone.

If you have others and you only want to remove this one,
Gotoviewtoolbarselect "Control toolbox". On this toolbar you are looking
for the "design Mode" icon. It looks like a square with a ruler below it.
Select, this will show you all the objects on your worksheet. just select
the one (ones) you want gone and delete them

Mike Rogers

"jbclem" wrote:

Interesting...why would I have a hundred of them? I've moved them around
and there doesn't seem to be anything below the one I move, unless they all
move simultaneously. Anyway, how do I remove one?

"joel" wrote in message

It is a shape becaue deleting the row doesn't remove it. I suspect you
may have lots (maybe 100) of them sitting on top of each other so when
you remove 1 you think you didn't remove it because the one below
appears. You may have to remove lots of them before you get rid of then
all.

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=229