Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default 2-4 stacked bar graphs, two variables each, Y's vary same chart

Set up the data like this, keep the top left cell blank, and populate the
range below the labels and right of the months:

Class A-F Class A-M Class B-F Class B-M
Jan
Feb
Mar
etc.

Create a column chart using series in columns.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Writer on Path" wrote in message
An example of what I want to do on one chart would be if I wanted to do
bar
graphs of male and female attendance for 5 months for two or more classes.
The X axes are all the same, with the categories of 5 months eg jan-May) .
There would be two bars (male and female attendance) for each month on all
of
the graphs . The Y's might be different for each class. I want them all on
the same chart. (I have spend 5 frustrating hours trying to figure out how
do this! I already have my data in separate charts, but have the source
data). I shall be so grateful if someone can help me do this!
--
Writer Seeking Clairty