Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nak

Default missing cell borders in Excel

OK. Got that, Justloseit. Appreciate the instant response. Will try check
that out tonite when everyone gone (it is almost 17:00 here now).

No. No cells are merging, per se, that I can see. The click cursor in each
cell goes up to the missing border, NOT beyond, into the next cell.

I believe I did try highlighting adjacent columns and so on and then
removing and
replacing borders (that is, un-hiding/rehiding gridlines). Didn't help. All
same as before.

It just looked like one of those typical graphics/low-mem type things I used
encounter w/ the old OS's and Word Tables. Some cell borders just weren't
showing untill you pressed page-down/page-up a couple of times to settle the
graphics. Unfortunately, in this case it's for real. They're gone for good.

I'll see if your advice will do the trick and let you know.

Thanx again,

--
Nak

"Justloseit" wrote:

if you can click on the cell and it highlights all the merged cells
then click the merge and center button on the toolbar to unmerge them.
LoL sorry I forgot that