Andy Pope

For a line you would need,

GraphObj.SeriesCollection(2).Border.Color = RGB(255, 180, 0)

and for other formatting try these instead of Color.
.Weight = xlMedium
.LineStyle = xlContinuous

Using the macro recorder is a good way of getting this syntax.

You can change the automatic colours for charts. Use the menu Tools
Options. On the Color tab is a section for chart lines and fills.

Cheers
Andy

Dilbert00 wrote:
I have a multi-series 2-D line chart. Each series is a different color,
but these colors appear to be chosen automatically, and are not the
colors I want to use.

I've tried this:

GraphObj.SeriesCollection(2).Interior.Color = RGB(255, 180, 0)

But this generates the error "Unable to set the Color property of the
Interior class."

So, where in the depths of the object model can I go to change the
color of the lines? And if you can tell me that, I'll bet you can also
tell me where to go to change the width or thickness of a line, too.

Any help is very much appreciated.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info