Jon Peltier

Your question sounded more fundamental to me than getting a secondary Y
axis, more like getting another series into the chart. Here goes:

If the chart exists with one series, go to Source Data on the Chart
Menu, Series tab, click Add, then select the data for the second series.
Or copy the Y Value range in the sheet, select the chart, and paste. Or
use drag and drop.

If you haven't made the chart yet, select the range that includes both
series of data, then run the chart wizard.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

James wrote:

In Excel can I plot two lines with different Y-axis values?