Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Import .prn file to Excel

Just to add, if, as Dave Peterson pointed out in another post, if the .prn
file is generated with the generic Text print driver, then the prn file is
all text (or if it is otherwise all printable text) then you should be able
to open it in excel and get meaningful information. In that case, just use
the file open dialog and open it using the text import wizard.

Tom Ogilvy

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
AFAIK you won't be able to import 'prn' files into Excel

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

meme wrote:
Hi,

I need import several .prn files to my Excel worksheet.
How should I program it in my VB code so all these .prn
files can be imported automatically ?
Any hints is very appreciate!!!!
Thank you very much
Meme