driller2 driller2 is offline
Junior Member

Cool

assuming that the list is on a continuous rows - no space row in between - all rows are to be numbered in sequence 1 to 100,,,.

1. select the row before the last row - drag the selection up to the 2nd row of list. then hide rows.
2. type "1" in this cell at the first row, then drag down to the last row, from the bottom right corner handle of the first cell.
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri
I have a list of itmes that need to be numbered to the right side of the
list. I do not wish to manually enter each number (1 to 100). Is there way
I can enter the number 1, then pull the cursor down the column until the
cells become populated with the rest of the numbers in sequence? I