Duke Carey

If it's calculated, you can amend the formula to divide by 1 million.

Alternatively, you can format the cell and the chart's scale to DISPLAY the
# rounded to millions. You just need a custom number format

If you are using Currency [0] now, simply select the cell with the value,
use Format|Cells|Number and select Custom from the left hand panel and then,
in the right hand panel you should see a string that looks like this

_($* #,##0_);_($* (#,##0);_($* "-"_);_(@_)

Change it to the following by adding 2 commas after each zero

Then click on OK. You'll also have to apply that format to the axis and/or
to the value

"morrowjr" wrote:

Is there a formula in Excel that changes a calculated dollar figure so that
it just shows in the 000,000's? For example, I have a calculated figure of
$15,806,375,100. However, in my chart, I just want to show $15,806. I there
a way for Excel to do this so that I don't have to type all my figures
manually? Thanks!