Frank Kabel

Hi
try to convert them first to a real Excel date. e.g. with the formula
=--TEXT(A1,"0000-00-00")
format this cell as date and copy for all rows. Now use this helper
column

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Woodkat" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
what if the dates in column A are stored as text in the YYYYMMDD

format?

"Bill Martin" wrote:

I have a column of birthdays and would like to be able to filter

only those
birthdays that occur in the next 14-21 days so we can mail cards.

Is there a
way to do this?

How about this. Assume the birthdays are in column A in date

format such as
9/23/1950. Then create a second column B where

B1 = if(mod(days360(today(),A1),360) < 21,"Send Card!","")

Then just copy that all the way down the B column.

Good luck...

Bill -- (Remove KILLSPAM from my address to use it)