cici1810 cici1810 is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Cut and "insert cut cells" in Excel 2007 doesn't work.

My excel 2007 on Windows 7 operating system on my "JOb computer" seems to have a probelm with regular cut function.
When I highlight cells I want to cut and press cut (either on keyboard shortcut Ctrl+x, Home menu cut command, or from the right-click menu) cells start flashing for a split second and after that they only turn normal as if cut was not active. When I want to paste them, they paste as if copy function was used. If I try to rightclick destination cell to use function "insert cut cells" it is not one of the offered options at all.

Does someone have similar problem or knows the solution?

On my home computer I have same combination, Excel 2007 on windows 7 and it works just fine. But my home OS is 32-bit Win7, and on job comp it is 64-bit version. Could this have caused the problem?