Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Unger Dave Unger is offline

Default Userform problem with "Run Time Error 75"

Hi Robert,

Sure, I will look for my basic example that creates the error
and I will post it here ASAP.

Looking forward to it.

However, I know for sure that if I load my modeless userform
just ONCE and never unload it, that I never see the Run Time
Error 75 any more. * I still haven't pinpointed the exact problem,
but I now it happens randomly whenver I unload my userform
and try to load it again.

Are you still seeing the error??

Yes, it's still happening, sporadically, but I can't seem to generate
it at will. I've also something else when I get that error. Let's
say I have forms A, B, C, D, E in the vba object list. Assume that I
get the error while trying to access form C. Now I find I can open
any form above that (A to B in this case), but nothing from C on down
(C to D). I'm getting out of my depth here, but it seems that the
form object list has somehow been severed at that point.

I'm hoping your example will allow me to re-create this anytime.

regards,

Dave