Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Crandal Robert Crandal is offline

Default Userform problem with "Run Time Error 75"

Sure, I will look for my basic example that creates the error
and I will post it here ASAP.

However, I know for sure that if I load my modeless userform
just ONCE and never unload it, that I never see the Run Time
Error 75 any more. I still haven't pinpointed the exact problem,
but I now it happens randomly whenver I unload my userform
and try to load it again.

Are you still seeing the error??

"Dave Unger" wrote in message
Hi Robert,

I did my tests on a new and empty project that only contains one
userform. I also put one pushbutton on Sheet1 which loads
the form as modeless. I then tried opening and closing the form a couple
times, then I noticed that Run Time Error 75 kept occurrring....

Would you mind showing me exactly how you're doing this? I set this
up, and try as I might, could not get it to fail!