Barb Reinhardt

I'm guessing that you won't find a prepared template to do this and you'll
have to create your own. You should be able to get some assistance in the
microsoft.public.excel.templates newsgroup.

"MichaelAN" wrote in message
I am lookink for a template for a Daily Rainfall Chart for a Calendar

Year,
together with a Summary for previous years.
The daily record should allow the monthly total rainfall & number of days

be recorded as well as the daily rainfall for each day and a Cumulative

Total
of days on which rain has fallen for the year and the Total rainfall for

the
year to date.
The Summary for Previous Years should allow for the averages for each

month
and for the average of all of the previous years records to be calculated

and
displayed.