Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy Andy is offline

Default Why do all my calculations/formulas equal zero?

It's ok now it seems to work. One of my collegues logged into my machine and
it worked for them and when I logged back in it was working again.

"Andy" wrote:

Tried that just says 0.00. Also I've opened a new blank file and have the
same problems. A collegue has also created a file with a few simple sums and
saved it, when I open this file the answers display correctly however if i
add any new calculations the answer is zero.

"robert111" wrote:

format the cell where you typed =1+1 to a number with 2 decimal places
and tell us what you get

--
robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996