Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Too many rows and columns

You cannot delete rows/columns (except to clean up the sheet to get rid of
whats in them). You can set a scroll area so that you can't go past the
limits set. Put something like this in the ThisWorkbook module of your
workbook and save the workbook.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("sheet1").ScrollArea = "$a$1:$C$15"

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Pamela" wrote in message
I am new to Excel 2003 and having a problem. I have the basics figured out
but cannot seem to reduce the number of columns and rows The columns start
at
"A" and go all the way to "IV" and the number of lines seems to be
endless.
Is there a way i can adjust the size of a worksheet without having so many
columns and rows, if not how do I get rid of them, they seem to reappear
after i delete them.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me!
Pamela