Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default How Do You Copy A Total Formula Value From One Sheet To Another?

Are you only interested in the values?

Edit|copy your range
Select the destination cell
edit|paste special|values

udela wrote:

Hi Guys, I need to know how to copy cells of total values from one sheet
to another if any one could help please?
I have 10 columns with 20 rows which each have a different total value,
I used the Add tool to total the rows, and dragged the formula to give
the total on the other 9 columns. It's all fine, no problem. however
when I try to copy the full total row to paste it on another sheet, the
numbers do not show & only the REF#### shows on the new sheet! I've
tried to format the cells to text, general, numbers, but nothing had
worked! Your help would be appreciated. Thank you

--
udela
udela's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35244

--