Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default If statement linking data from one sheet to another

Try
=IF(I530,INDIRECT("'+Agency Reallocation data'!D" & I53),"")

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Mathew" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with many tabs. I am trying to develop a summery sheet
that will €˜auto fill certain rows of data and still remain dynamic.

What I am doing: in Column I, I have a number; I want this to be the row
number for finding the data in the other worksheet. I have If Statements in
Columns A thru E for filling the data if Column I has a number in it. If
Column I is empty then nothing appears. Formula is:

=IF(I53 < "","=+Agency Reallocation data!D&I53","")

But, when I use this formula I get =+Agency Reallocation data!D&I53
Can someone help me make the formula work so that when Column has a positive
integer in it the formula will get the correct data. Thanks for your time!