Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Martin Fishlock Martin Fishlock is offline

Default How to show/print guidelines over color rows & columns?

If you use the fill color then the gridlines are hidden (even with white).

Use No fill to get the gridlines back or use borders to set the gridlines on
the areas where you want lines (but these print out as well).
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, www.nyfconsultants.com, Bangkok, Thailand

"Amiris221" wrote:

Sorry Martin, but even when I take the color off and go back to white the
gridlines NRVER return.

"Amiris221" wrote:

when I add color to a row or/and columns the gridlines disap4ear - How do I
ge them to show up over the color? On the spreadsheet that I haven't
colored, they are fine,