Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Newbeetle Newbeetle is offline

Default How to copy a conditional format from one sheet to another?

Hi,

Paste special works for me, select formats option.

If the formula was
=IF(B2=2,TRUE)

This will be the same and look at B2 on the next sheet you paste it into.
--
This post was created using recycled electrons!

"billz" wrote:

I Track expenses from month to month in one excel doc. I have separate sheets
for each month, ant some totals sheets too.

How can I copy a column that has a condititional format from one sheet to
another?

I tried copy than past special, but had no luck.

The column had data already in it, and I just wanted the formatting.