Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JRW JRW is offline

Default Publishing an interactive Excel worksheet on the web

I have a worksheet I need to post on the web that has a chart and the data
that is used being used is on the same worksheet. The user will need to
enter in a parameter on the worksheet and then the data is displayed on the
chart. The worksheet is using the vlookup function and concatenate function.
When I try to publish the worksheet, the data is not being plotted on the
chart. My Internet Explorer browser is 6.0. Any help would be appreciated.