Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Atishoo Atishoo is offline

Default Cells not showing full text

ps. did you just get that gold medal jacob? well done congrats!

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Select the cells. FormatCellsAlignmentcheck 'Wrap text'

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Jorge E. Jaramillo" wrote:

I use a spreadsheet to keep track of some tasks and sometimes the text gets a
bit long with all the description that is included, causing Excel not to show
the full content of the cell, not even if I drag the bottom margin of the
specific cell.

My work around has been to press Alt Enter to cause a line break (sometimes
at several points of a single task) and this way the text is shown complete.

Is there a way I can avoid this annoyance or is this some kind of limitation
of Excel?

Jorge E Jaramillo