Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jbclem jbclem is offline

Default What is this little yellow box with a scroll icon inside?

Interesting...why would I have a hundred of them? I've moved them around
and there doesn't seem to be anything below the one I move, unless they all
move simultaneously. Anyway, how do I remove one?

"joel" wrote in message

It is a shape becaue deleting the row doesn't remove it. I suspect you
may have lots (maybe 100) of them sitting on top of each other so when
you remove 1 you think you didn't remove it because the one below
appears. You may have to remove lots of them before you get rid of then
all.

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=229