Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default NETWORKDAYS #NAME?

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:57:03 -0700, Angiewelly
wrote:

Excel 2003

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:08:01 -0700, Angiewelly
wrote:

I have used this formula with great success in previous sheets in the same
workbook but now I keep getting the above error. I have all the add in's as
pre previous answers and replies but still no joy. I tried formatting the
cell but again no joy. Can anyone suggest a solution please? Thanks Angie

Perhaps the #NAME! error refers to your data (function arguments) rather than
the function itself.

What version of Excel?
--ron

Copy and paste the formula below into some cell.

Do you still get a #NAME! error?

=NETWORKDAYS(DATE(2008,1,1),DATE(2008,1,31))

--ron

ExcelBanter Database Error
Database Error Database error
The ExcelBanter database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.excelbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.excelbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.