Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
I Stevens[_2_] I Stevens[_2_] is offline

Default How do I change the color of the cell pointer?

Are you stating that there is no way to change the color of the actual
cursor? But it would be easier to just change the gridlines that I currently
have in place.

"Bob I" wrote:

Change the Color of the borders you applied.

I Stevens wrote:

When I do a search of a particular entry, it's very difficult to identify
where the cell pointer is because it's in black and I have gridlines on my
spreadsheet. Is there a way that I can change the color of the cell pointer
to help with quickly identifying the search result?

.