Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Miguel Zapico

Default Detailed Time Sheet (overtime, comp time, vacation used)

I would recommend to write all the headers on row 1, and start entering the
data on row 2. Any column that is a calculation, enter a formula (for
example, if column E is the difference of column D and C, enter "=D2-C2") and
format the cells as you want the data to be presented (date/time, number,
etc.)

Hope this helps,
Miguel.

"Robert D. Sandersfeld" wrote:

I need to track in time, out time, in time, out time, overtime, vacation
totals (received/used), comp received, comp used, and so.