Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Border not showing

Tia
OK. My email address is . Remove the
"extra" from this address. Otto
"Tia" wrote in message
No that's not what's happening. I use the border function quite often and
I've never seen this. I'll email you the worksheet.

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Tia
When you apply borders around or in selected cells, they won't show
correctly until you unselect those cells. You unselect a cell or cells
by
selecting some other cell. Is that what is happening? It all works for
me.
If this problem persists I'll ask you to email me your file. HTH Otto
"Tia" wrote in message
I right click on the merged cell, go to format cell, uncheck merge cells
and
click ok. Then on the tool bar I click on the border button and select
the
outline with vertical and horizontal bar. It does not affect my sheet
at
all. It stays blank and doesn't even have a gridline.

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Tia
It works for me. Exactly what are you doing when you unmerge the
cells?
Exactly what are you doing, step-by-step to apply the borders? HTH
Otto
"Tia" wrote in message
I have two cells that are currently merged. When I un-merge them and
put a
broder around each of them it is not showing up. In the format
cells
borders, the border shows up in there. Am I missing something?

Thanks!