RagDyeR

Just to add:

The sheet tabs *must* be *physically* in between the first and last sheet as
entered in the formula, as displayed in the workbook scroll bar.

See if this old post better describes it:

http://tinyurl.com/6gujb

RD

"JulieD" wrote in message
Sorry

that should be
=SUM('Product 1:Product 101'!A1)

Cheers
JulieD

"JulieD" wrote in message
Just subsitute your sheet names for where i've got mine - if your sheet
names have spaces in them you'll need to enclose them in single quotes

e.g.
=SUM('Product 1':'Product 101'!A1)

Cheers
JulieD

"cgw" wrote in message
Doesn't work, maybe because I have renamed all the worksheets. I am
trying
to set up an inventory, each sheets has a different product, last sheet I
am
trying to set up as the summary of all ??

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

if the values are all in the same cell then something along the lines of
=sum(Sheet2:Sheet5!A1)
where you want to add cell A1 from sheet2, sheet3, sheet4 and sheet5

or
=Sheet2!A1+Sheet3!B1
where you want to add just these two cells

BTW you don't need to type very - just
click in the cell where you want the answer and type a
=
then click on the first sheet that you want to add and click on the
relevant
cell it will appear in the formula, then type a
+
then click on the sheet tab of the next sheet you want to include and
click
on the relevant cell - continue until all included then press ENTER

Hope this helps
Cheers
JulieD

"cgw" wrote in message
Just want to know, am new at this multi worksheet