Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Using a formula to carry totals from 1 sheet to another

Copying that formula down will change the reference to N3,4,.... If you are
not looking for a continuous reference, please let us know whats the next row
to be referred after 2....

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"KGB003" wrote:

I use the formula ='[RENT-EXCEL 2009.xlsx]APR09'!N2 to carry amounts from one
workbook sheet to another. My problem is I have 83 amounts to carry over and
I have to do each one seperately by changing the "N" line number each time
and then I have to verify my worksheet name for each entry.

Is there an easier way.