David of XL Plus David of XL Plus is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guanto View Post
I having similar troubles!

my potential solution is to somehow convert the related rows into objects (in my case i have 4-5 rows of 33 columns, and couple of hundred of these 4-row objects). then the sorting would be done by accessing certain attribute of the multi-row object, and have the result displayed in some other format as oppose to having them directly sorted. perhaps graphically or onto another sheet.

the other solution would be stuffing the 4 rows into 1 as the above poster suggested. i think that would be much more doable, but at the cost of being able to sort out certain relationship within the 4 rows.

anyone want to shed more light on how to continue with the first potential solution?

thanks,
guanto

Hi,

New to this forum but far from new to Excel and VBA.

Can assist by automating the conversion of your 4-5 rows into a single row if you really want to go that route.

Would like to suggest an alternative.

Can I assume that not all patients get/suffer(?) every intervention?

With a Macro you can create a report based on a specific intervention.

This would show a baseline and post intervention result, just for the patients having THAT particular intervention.

OR

Can show baseline, and results for all interventions on a patient-by-patient basis.

Happy to assist with this one off-line, as now too specific an issue for most users.

Regards

David

Educo