Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Yvonne007 Yvonne007 is offline

Default Range Name Scope

1. Click [Review] tab.
2. If there is 'Unprotect Sheet' instead of 'Protect Sheet', Click
'Unprotect Sheet'
3. If 'Password' popup is displayed, enter the Password.
4. And check [Formulas]-[Name Manager].

Thanks.

"Gee" wrote:

I named my ranges using the "create from selection Tab" . I was not under the
impression that thisd defaults the scope of the name to the full workbook. I
have done many ranges this way and have used these in formulae. I need to
change the scope to the worksheet , and I dont want to have to redo the whole
sheet because of this .

How do I quickly change the scope of the range names ? I have tried it
through the Name manager but the scope is Greyed out.!!!

Please HELP ME anyone !!!!

GEE