Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Indiana Jay

Default HELP!: Excel should feature a highlighted row/column cursor

Dear Bob,

I tried this at work this morning and it was excellent! I really appreciate
the tip. However, as I do not use macros much and am not familiar with event
codes, when I went to print the highlight showed on the printout. ):

Is there a way to turn this off for printing purposes?

Thanks,

Jay

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Well I hope you get your wish and sorry for trying to help.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Indiana Jay" wrote in message
I don't want some workaround macro, I want the feature built in.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

This has been previously posted here http://tinyurl.com/bhhnr

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Indiana Jay" <Indiana wrote in message
I would like to highlight a row or column with my cursor and have it
scroll
as I move my cursor so that I can see what items are in the same
row/column
that my cursor is in.

----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click

the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,

follow
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and

then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...id=50c21b19-ae
38-4a89-a0a9-b17ffcf73a30&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc