Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
maperalia

Default Add Header Automatically to the Chart

Bernard;
Thank you very much. This is exactly what I was looking for. I really
appreciate your helping me with this matter.

Best regards.
Maperalia

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Confused by reference to CHART header when what is meant is printed page
header.
See info here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=273028
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"maperalia" wrote in message
Bernard;
Thanks for your quick respond. However, the way you advised me is the way
have been doing it. What exactly I am taking about is the headers and
footer
in the chart. You know under the page setup. I have noticed that you can
put
the file name, date, however, I can not costumize information that comes
from the cells.
Do you think you can help me with this matter.

Thanks.
Maperalia

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Use Chart Options to add a chart title such as Junk
On chart, select the dummy title and in the formula bar type =, now click
on
cell A1; press Enter
Done
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"maperalia" wrote in message
How can I take the information written in the cell A1-sheet1 and then
put
it
automatically in the header of the chart that already created.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia