Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ralph Ralph is offline

Default How do I draw an accurate venn diagram?

I think you need a macro to do that. I placed a Basic Venn on a worksheet
then played around with the following code

Dim xlWs As Worksheet
Dim xlShp As Shape
Set xlWs = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1")
Set xlShp = xlWs.Shapes(1)
Debug.Print xlShp.GroupItems.Count

The GroupItems.Count does return 3 however I was not able to do anything
else with the GroupItems in the Shape. It would give me the message
Permission Denied.

You might try posting your question in Excel Programming. If it is possible
someone there will know how to do it.

"Phil Campbell" wrote:

I'm trying to draw a venn diagram in Excel, to show where survey respondents
have responded 'yes' to two questions. Microsoft Help refers me to the
picture toolbar but that only allows me to draw an approximate venn diagram,
not to generate one automatically based upon the data I've collected.

Any help gratefully received! :)