Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default How to hide rows, but not blank rows used for formatting

Try this:

If Not IsBlank(Cells(i, 3)) And Cells(i, 3) = 0 _
And Not IsBlank(Cells(i, 4)) And Cells(i, 4) = 0 Then

"hko78" wrote:

Can you tell me how to solve the issue of not hiding the totally blank
rows that are part of the worksheet for formatting purposes, but do hide the
rows that have zeros in them based on formulas. I added the
hiderows/showrows to VBE, but it removes all the zero and blank rows.

Sub Hiderows()
Dim lr As Long, i As Long
With ActiveSheet
lr = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
For i = 2 To lr
If Cells(i, 3) = 0 And Cells(i, 4) = 0 Then
Cells(i, 1).EntireRow.Hidden = True
End If
Next
End With
End Sub

I would be most appreciative for a fast solution.

Thanks!

Heidi