Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Pivot Table: Change dates to fiscal year

Create a helper column in your source data: =IF(month(A1)<5,"Fiscal yr
2006","Fiscal year 2007") (assuming date is in column A of your source table)
and then reconstruct your pivot table taking into account the new helper
column. Insert the fiscal year denotation where necessary.

Dave

"denhamlee" wrote:

How do I change the dates in a pivot table from showing up according
to calandar year and make them show up fiscal year? My fiscal year
begins April 1st. I am wanting to choose 2006 as my year and then have
the months begin in April of 06' and end through March of 07'. Thanks