Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gryndar Gryndar is offline

Default Transfer cell values to another cell by selecting button.

I would like to be able to select a 'Button' within a cell or beside a cell
to send the contents of that cell to another cell. The Control Toolbox has a
Command Button but I do not know how to set it up. *The Cell in question has
a formula to retrieved info from another sheet.* I have tried to set up a
Macro for a small triangle put into the cell but I am new to Macros and can't
seem to get it to work properly.

Cell contains: =Players!C2

Macro I used was:

Sub MoveData()
Range("E6").Copy Range("F6")
End Sub

(E6 has formula: =Players!C2 )

I want to be able to click on that cell or a button or object in or beside
the cell that will then transfer that cell value to another cell on same
sheet.