Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Advance Filter can be based on cell Color in Microsoft Excel

I love it when this happens <bg

Peo Sjoblom

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
In Excel 2007 this is possible now

You can try my Filter add-in for older versions
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Prateek Singhal" <Prateek wrote in
message ...
In MicroSoft Excel, Advance Filter (Data-Filter-Advance Filter) feature
can
be enhanced. New feature that we can introduce is to do Advance Filter
based
on Font/Highlighted Color.

e.g. If in excel I have 10 Rows and 3 rows font color is RED and 7 rows
font
color is GREEN then using Advance Filter option we can apply filter based
on
Font Color or Highlighted Color.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.newusers